Residential Certificate is necessary for Berojgari Bhatta

Awasiya Praman Patra hona jaruri hai berojgari bhatta ke liye

Residential Certificate is now necessary for Berojgari Bhatta ” “Unempoyment Pension”

Just a news is coming from the center that the Candidate must have Residential Certificate to get the Berojgari Bhatta. Bihar Government is working hard and fast to give the Berojgari Bhatta from 2nd of October.

Candidate have to Register at District Employment Exchange office with Aadhar Card and Residential certificate and Registration Number of Employment Exchange. If you have not registered yourself till now then Register now : Click here to get Registered in yours District Employment Exchange.

So, here the view steps to keep in mind:

  1. Register in Employment Exchange.
  2. Get an Aadhar card as early as possible.
  3. Have a Residential Certificate.
  4. Wait for the news exclusively at
  5. Register your Email Id and Contact number here….. 


Leave a Reply

Latest News