Well, Berojgari Bhatta online form is easily applied but as far as Student Credit card is concerned, people facing lots of issue, whole process roll back after filling, actually we are providing step by step details to how to fill it, so it would be much easier for you.
Here are seven steps involved in Student Credit Card :
Following are the basic documents required to apply for the student credit card scheme.
1. Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
2. Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
3. Resident certificate.
4. 12th Pass certificate.
5. Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
6. PAN Card
7. Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
8. Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
9. Income return on last two years.
10. Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
11. Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
12. Other personal identification documents such as AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
After collecting all the documents, students will have to visit the counters on the appointed date. There will be a single application form format for student credit card scheme which will be applicable at all banks.
The government officials will examine and verify all the details and documents submitted by the students including the admission related details from the respective educational institutions. This will be done within 15 days after receiving the documents from the students.
After verification, details/documents will be shared with the banks which will then approve or disapprove the loan within 15 days. The loan approval/disapproval with reason information will be shared by the banks to the applicants by SMS.
In case of approval, the applicants will be required to visit the bank branch to complete the documentation formalities. After which the banks will issue credit cards to the students which can be used to pay the fee and expenses of higher education.