d) Bank Passbook’s first page photocopy showing my name, address and account details.
7. Upon finding employment (permanent/temporary) or being self-employed, or being in non-compliance of any of the eligibility criteria, it would be my responsibility to inform to the Government for terminating the benefit transfer from that month.
8. I confirm that the information provided in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. In case of any discrepancy/ fraudulent details found during verification, I would be liable for prosecution and punishment as per the law of the land.
4. Declaration (KYP)
I hereby declare that:
1. My age is between 20 to 25 years as on today (Date of Application).
2. I have completed Class XIIth from an educational institution in Bihar. I have neither completed higher education nor I am currently enrolled anywhere for higher education.
3. I am looking for Jobs. I am neither working for any Organization (Private or Government, Regular or Contractual) nor I am Self Employed.
4. I am neither receiving any Government sponsored / provided allowance/ scholarship/ credit card / skill development training nor am I taking any other Government assistance.
5. I am a permanent resident of the State of Bihar.
6. I have provided correct information regarding my educational qualification, age and residence in Bihar. I will carry original certificates viz., (i) Proof of Passing Class XII / Class X, (ii) Address Proof, (iii) Aadhaar Card and any other required document along with self-attested copies (which will be submitted) at the time of verification at DRCC.
7. If selected for ‘KushalYuva Program’ training, I hereby undertake: a. To attend and Participate in all the sessions/classes of the aforesaid Training Program diligently.
b. To maintain discipline and follow the instructions of the trainer, while undergoing the said Training Program.
c. To successfully complete the Training Program.
d. I understand that I will be deemed Ineligible for assessment and certification unless, I fulfil the above criteria and meet the assessment standards.
8. I understand that, if I do not complete the Kushal Yuva Program training successfully then: a. In case, I am availing the Self Help Allowance (SHA), then the last 5 months of my payable allowance shall not be paid to me.
b. In other cases, a refundable security deposit of Rs. 1000/- to be deposited by me before the commencement of training shall be forfeited.
5. Aadhaar Card usage related declaration
I have submitted my Aadhaar Number and I wilfully agree to the following: a. Linking of my Aadhaar Number (Provided by UIDAI, Govt. of India) with the Bank Account provided by me in this Application form.
b. My Aadhaar Number to be registered with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) so that any benefit under the Government.Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme can be provided in my Bank Account provided by me in this Application form. I understand that if there are more than one type of benefits pending, I would want to get those benefits in my Bank Account provided by me in this Application form.
c. Usage of UIDAI provided Aadhaar Number to verify my identity.
d. Usage of the mobile number provided by me in this application form for any SMS alerts.
e. I understand that the information given above regarding my Aadhaar Number will be used for the aforementioned work or legal requirements only and not for any other purpose.