सेवायोजन विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश : Berojgari Bhatta Uttar Pradesh www.sewayojan.org
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2018
As unemployment still resides in India, government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced a Sewa yojana. If you are among those who are educated still unemployed then apply now for UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017. Directorate Of Technical Education has introduced ‘UPDTE Department Sewayojan’ for those who are educated but still they are not getting any job. Interested ones may check all related details UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2018, way to apply through Application Process and other info from below illustrated sections of this page
Well, under this UP Berojgari Bhatta scheme, eligible individuals will get Rs 1000 per month as compensation. On behalf of UP Directorate Of Technical Education Sewa Yojana, the Unemployed category of youth will be provided a little amount of money on monthly basis, here the main motive of the scheme is to support jobless people for improving their financial condition.
जॉब सीकर हेतु:
नि:शुल्क अकाउंट बनाए. : Click Here http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/SewaApp/Init/reg.aspx
- ऑनलाइन पंजीयन कहीं भी कभी भी ।
- समस्त सरकारी नौकरियां एक पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध ।
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन की सुविधा ।
- ईमेल के माध्यम से नौकरी की सूचना ।
- श्रेणी, स्थान, विभाग एवं वेतन के अनुरूप नौकरियां खोजनें की सुविधा ।
Apt Individuals for UPDTE Department Sewayojan
Only those unemployed aspirants can get the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana who have registered in Sewayojan Karyalay / Employment Office. If you want to apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017 then you should be registered in Sevayojan Offices. Aspirants who have already registered for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme then you have to renewal your registration No in sewayojan offices. Only those contenders are eligible for next financial year who are registered till 15 March in employment offices. Currently, approx 70 lakh unemployed youths are registered in 92 sevayojan offices of Uttar Pradesh.
For Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the government of Uttar Pradesh was equipped Berojgari Bhatta yojana Niyamavali 2012. But after distribution of allowance one year government has stopped this scheme. Now, to encourage educated youth, UP Government is going to re publish news guideline regarding Berojgari Bhatta distribution. For UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017, new websites has been opened in seva yojana Vibhag of different district. Via this online portal, the facility will also provide for renewal of old registration.
Who can apply for UPDTE Berojgari Bhatta Sewayojan?
Candidates who are educated and not yet get appointed in any type of government or private jobs can apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration. If you are one of those candidates who want to apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Sewa Yojana then firstly you need to check all parameters which are essential to get remuneration under Unemployment Allowance Scheme in UP.
Required Education Qualification
Only those job seekers can apply for Unemployment Allowance Scheme who have passed in 10th / High school or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or institutions. Aspirants should not be involved at any type of Job in Government, Private, or Public sector.
Age Limitations for UPDTE Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
The age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and their upper of contenders should not be above 30 years. The age of applicants will be calculated as on 01st April of financial year. Appliers are required to produce their certificate of High school as proof of age.
Domicile & Family Income
- To apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017, aspirants must have valid Domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh issued by SDM / Tehsildar in prescribed format published by Sewayojan Vibhag. You may also produce any other residence certificate /address certificate to prove your address.
- The annual income of family of applying aspirants should not be more than 36,000/-. If appliers are Un Married Female, Widow, or Divorced Female then the income of family must not be more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per year. Appliers have to submit a valid Income Certificate in prescribed proforma published by Sevayojan Vibhag or “Aay Praman Patra” which will be issued by Tehsildar.
Compensation amount in UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
To encourage all unemployed people, the government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to give Rs. 1000/- per month under Berojgari Bhatta Scheme. This amount will directly transfer in applicant’s account. Each beneficiary have to submit a affidavit annually to prove they are not involve in any type of job.
How to Fill UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Form?
Via Online Mode
If you want to submit UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form then firstly you are required to go through the official web portal that is www.sewayojan.org Once you will reach on home page then you are required to choose suitable link. Then all required details will be opened, you are advised to go through carefully. Then hit at “Apply Online” link and to get Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form. After that, you have to fill all required details in proper manner without doing any mistake. Upload digital images of all required documents and certificates. Then recheck all details and press on “Submit” button. At last, take the print out of submitted application form.
Via Offline Mode
Candidates who want to fill UP Berojgari Bhatta Application Form via offline mode they need to go to the Sewayojan office. Then take the proforma of application form and fill it with the required details in correct manner. Affix your recent passport size photograph at provided space. You are also required to attach Xerox of all documents as given below. After submission of application form don’t forget to take acknowledgment receipt issued by Sewayojan offices.
List of Required Documents
- Non Judicial Stamp of Rs. 10/- in prescribed application proforma and this affidavit will be certified by Notary or Oath Commissioner
- ID proof issued by Sewayojan karyalay
- Domicile Certificate issued by SDM or Tehsildar
- Address proof
- High school mark sheet and certificate photocopy
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate / Jati Praman patra
- Self addressed 11X5’’ two envelop with affixed 25 Postal Stamp Ticket on each envelop
- Pass Book Photocopy of Nationalized bank
- Physically handicapped Certificate
Note: Applicants are advised to bring all original Documents during submission of application form in sewayojan office. Prashikshan Avam Sewayojan Nideshalaya will take decision on application form after verification of your Document. After the approval of this department, your application will examine by Sahayak Nideshak / Zila Rozgar Sahayata adhikari and then fund will be issued.
Dear visitors on this web page of indguru.com we provide all information about UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2017 we hope that it will help you to fill UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017. If you want to collect all upcoming updates concerning UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2018 then you are advised to bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
How to Fill Berojgari Bhatta Application Form
- Go to the official website at – sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply Online link in Home Page.
- Read all term and conditions very carefully before apply.
- After that if you are agree then select Agree button
- Then choose New Application option.
- After that enter appropriate information in application form.
- Then go to the section B of application form.
- Fill section B of application form carefully.
- Take print out of Berojgari Bhatta Online form.
- Then get Berojgari Bhatta Application No.
- Hence you have registered for Berojgari Bhatta.
Here is the Screen shot of the Website :